Maxiboard for Walls - sound insulation
Unlike conventional materials Maxiboard is a patented composite board manufactured from cement and gypsum with a polymeric core. The composite building board produced offer excellent sound insulation performance and is a very strong, high impact resistant board, suitable for taking screws and fixings direct.
Maxiboard for walls has been installed and tested as part of the Maxi HP Partition, Maxiboard Timber Stud Partition Specification, and Maxiboard Masonry Walls Specification.
Maxiboard has recently been extensively used within Wendyhouse Productions’ new recording Studios in Shepherds Bush, London to treat the ceilings and walls. Full details can be viewed by accessing our blog here: Sound Insulation for the Stars. Maxiboard was chosen for its high low frequency sound insulation performance and because the use of Maxiboard minimizes the loss of room space compared with traditional building materials.
- Maxiboard can be used to meet Building Regulations Approved Document E (2003) through walls, floors and ceilings.
- Maxiboard is quickly and easily installed on walls and ceilings
- Maxiboard can be used to form enclosures and independent structures
- Maxiboard can take screws and nails direct
- Maxiboard is extremely durable
- Minimal thickness, Maxiboard is only 17mm thick
For further information on Maxiboard, or free advice on any acoustic problem, please contact SRS Ltd on Tel: 01204 380074, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ready to make a purchase? Contact our Approved Distributor for your region by following this link: SRS UK Regional Distributors
- Maxi HP Partition Datasheet
- Maxi Masonry Walls Specification Datasheet
- Maxi Timber Stud Specification Datasheet
- SRS Ulimate Acoustic Solutions for Walls and Partitions 1
SRS Sound Advice NewsletterReceive the latest soundproofing advice, products & sound insulation news direct to your inbox.
Request a sound insulation sampleYou can request a sample of Sound Reduction Systems at any time by filling in a simple form.
REQUEST A SAMPLE