Coustifoam, acoustic foam for Walls - Soundproofing
Coustifoam is a matt black acoustic foam, designed for installation where acoustic absorption is required (i.e. to reduce reverberation). It is ideal as an acoustic lining to soffits or walls, or for laying over the back of open cell suspended ceilings. The flexibility of Coustifoam allows it to be easily formed around penetrations or follow any contour. Coustifoam is available in various thicknesses and surface finishes, and conforms to fire classification BS 476 Class 0.
- Coustifoam provides High acoustic absorption
- Coustifoam Screens the void through open cell ceilings
- Coustifoam is an Acoustic lining for walls, machinery housings, and enclosures
- Coustifoam is easily installed
- Coustifoam is pleasant to handle and is clean and easy to cut
- Coustifoam is Class 'O' fire rated
- Coustifoam is available in a variety of finishes and with/without self adhesive backing
Coustifoam comes in roll and sheet form and is available in standard thicknesses of 6mm, 10mm, and 20mm on a roll. Special sizes and thicknesses of Coustifoam may be available on request. Please contact SRS on 01204 380074 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.
Should an improvement in the sound insulation performance of the suspended ceiling be required, SRS recommend the use of Soundblocker. Further details on Soundblocker can be found here: Soundblocker
SRS Sound Advice NewsletterReceive the latest soundproofing advice, products & sound insulation news direct to your inbox.
Request a sound insulation sampleYou can request a sample of Sound Reduction Systems at any time by filling in a simple form.
REQUEST A SAMPLE